Top: Green Leaves, Pear
Middle: Apple, Cypress, Pine
Base: Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Smoke
Candle Care Instructions
1. Make sure wick is trimmed 1/4 inch before lighting.
2. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch each time you light the candle. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
3. A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
4. Do not burn candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the container.
5. Always burn candle within sight.
Candles are made for your enjoyment, so burn with love.