Cancer - Caring, Responsive, Dependable, Devote
Symbol - the Crab
Sign - Water
Indulge yourself in the aromas of waves crashing onto a rocky coastline. This fragrance binds the water, sand, and salt together into a clean and ozonic scent. Top notes of refreshing lemon, orange, and fresh ozone fuses with a hint of jasmine. Powder and light musk balance the woody violet and cedar in the base.
Our spiral wooden wick candle is made with an exclusive blend of soy-based wax & the highest concentration of essential and fragrance oils in a single fragrance. Candle melts steady and even, radiating fragrance to fill an entire room.
- Non-Toxic soy blend wax
- Spiral Wooden wick
- Phthalate/paraben-free fragrance oils
- Approximate burn time is usually from 65-70 hours
- 10oz white tumbler with bronze lid and gold bronze labels
Candle Care Instructions:
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted. This usually occurs about 3-4 hours into burning your candle. This ensures that your candle reaches a full melt pool and does not tunnel.
- All candle wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before lighting each time.
- Do not power burn your candle (burning for longer than 4 hours at a time), this will cause black soot to accumulate in the jar.
- Always burn your candle within eyesight, keep away from children, pets, drafts of air and from any flammable items.